A cheetah in the bush. Owl in the tree
The Walking-stick by Douglas Florian
- The walking-stick is thin, not thick,
- and has a disappearing trick:
- By looking like a twig or stalk,
- It lives another day to walk.
Today we had the students working on how animals have the ability to camouflage themselves imitating plants, the ground, or even other animals in order to hide or hunt. They camouflage to survive, to live another day.
- Breaking up the Edge to Hide in Plain Sight (labchirps.wordpress.com)